Wednesday, April 25, 2012

little happies

some things that have been making me happy lately:

lots of backyard picnics and BBQ's


checking on Ellie before going to bed and seeing her fast asleep with her princess gloves on


a cookies + milk party at the temple with my favorite people

going to a Carnival with friends- and enjoying the cute rides and over-priced games with good friends







snacking on a big plate of veggies with both girls fighting over who gets the last carrot or green pepper


both girls napping for the first time in months and months and months, thus giving me the chance to lay out, read magazines, and paint nails (a mama's dream!)



a disastrous garage transformed into a very organized one, thanks to a free Saturday and mr. M


greek yogurt + honey, granola & fresh berries


receiving "mail" under my door during quiet time


spontaneous heat wave resulting in a spontaneous pool party, which means undies + pure joy for these little girls


Mitt Romney winning 5 primaries this week- love that Mitt

pushing my stroller all the way up a really steep hill on my run, then letting little Alice run free



getting to attend Stake Conference on the temple grounds- and having a picnic lunch on the grass afterwards




snuggling up on the couch to watch American Idol (even though i'm still bitter that Colton is gone)


...and on that note, Phillip Phillips is now performing. and so i'm now distracted...and i've got to get my vote on. because another one of my favorites is NOT going home. love that Phillip.

xoxo

1 comment:

Tiffany Johnson said...

oh Marce... your posts are the best. :-) I hope you guys are doing great!