so we went to our second prenatal class on thursday night...and the best way i could describe it is there was "too much and too many" of several things:
1. too many diagrams
2. too much personal info shared by the instructor and students in the class (i wanted to yell "TMI!" many times)
3. too many awkward silences...where i felt like i should either get up and leave or burst out laughing...both of which would have been really inappropriate
4. too much talk about how pushing in labor resembles having a large bowel movement. yeah.
5. too many tools used for "demonstration" and "visual aids"
6. too many videos. enough said.
7. too many women on the videos who looked like they were going to die rather than give birth.
8. too many times to get up and go to the bathroom. luckily, i was informed by debbie, our instructor, that this is normal. i apparently suffer from a TWB at this stage of pregnancy: a teenie weenie bladder. thanks, debbie.
look forward to more updates next week. i know the anticipation is killing you as much as it is killing me.