Saturday, October 12, 2013

golden number 28

my 28th birthday was super awesome, filled with many of my FAVORITE things (the best sign of a good birthday). manicure with the little girly girls, packages with favorite gummy bears from  sweet friends, my favorite King's donuts for breakfast, going to six flags and riding an Elephant AND eating my very favorite cotton candy, and a hot date with my favorite human to see my favorite Jack Johnson. um can somebody pinch me please? twenty-eight is GREAT.









we got super lucky to go to this concert -- it was a lottery because the venue was so small...and somehow M scored me some tickets as a surprise for my birthday. the best part was that somehow we were able to get down to the front right by the stage - so we were sooooooooo close for the show! i could almost touch Jack. (why does that sound creepy) gosh i love that guy. such a cool dude.







xoxo

No comments: