Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pseudo-bride & groom FIND SF

one of my lovely friends from college, Alexis, contacted me in the spring, asking if M and i would be available in June for a photography workshop photo shoot that would be happening in San Francisco. i immediately and over-zealously agreed .... then i heard that she wanted us to dress up in vintage bride/groom apparel, and i got even more giddy (what girl wouldn't want to reinact her wedding?? it's like playing dress up as an adult!) while M was like, what the crap? luckily he's a good sport, and he went along with me and my crazy schemings.


guys, it was so fun. like so so so so fun! we got to pretend like we were little young newlyweds- and have these awesome film photographers - some beginners, many advanced - get all snap happy in the sunset with us as the subjects. i loved it. and we got some beautiful images from the evening. definitely one of my favorite memories with my guy.

Photos Below PC: the amazing Jonathan Canlas









PC: Lei Jea



 PC: Kim Tsui



 PC: Kim Sayre



PC: Samantha Arroyo




 and one of my very favorites to end:


 picture overload, i know! but some super fun ones to have forever with my love. so grateful we got to participate in such a cool workshop with cool people.

xoxo




1 comment:

elysebeard said...

I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE TO SEE THESE WHY DO YOU NOT LIVE IN NEW YORK I MISS YOOUUUUUUUUUUUU