i have a few housekeeping items: (most of which have to do with movies or television, so if you're less shallow than me, maybe you don't want to read this post?? if this is the case, please don't tell me so i don't feel horribly bad about myself. thanks.)
1. if you like to be depressed and feel horribly sad, watch the movie, Nights in Rodanthe. you will cry. and you will probably really hate it. so i guess this is my backwards way of saying, DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. it's very bleak.
2. honk twice if you were shocked (pleasantly, of course) that KRIS won american idol!? wow wow wow.
3. honk three times if you are STOKED that So You Think You Can Dance has finally started!
4. is it just me, or have there been some extremely dramatic finishes to this season's shows? 24, LOST, House, AI (but we established that one already), the Office....the list could really go on and on, couldn't it? if you'd like to chat about it, (and you know i would) leave a comment.
5. Seven Pounds is probably the strangest movie i have ever seen. have you seen it?
6. it's a long weekend! (woot woot!) and then only 4 days left of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would you be surprised if i have an emotional break-down the last day of school? sadness and happiness are going to be simultaneously geyser-ing out of my body. it's going to be weird. watch out.
7. and just because i can't make a post without mentioning my Ellie, guess who took 6 steps today? we almost have a walker on our hands.............get ready.