Saturday, May 31, 2008

happy joys.

dear life,

thank you for bringing these tiny, yet HUGE joys into my life these last few weeks. i always seem indebted to you.

xoxo,

marci

1. school's out for summer! as much as i'll miss my kindy's, i feel so blessed to have made it to the end.
2. my refrigerator is clean! (thanks M!)
3. i got a job for next year (hugest sigh of relief EVER). Manila Elementary, here i come!
4. i have an appointment for monday morning at 9:00 am to get my toes re-done in this fabulous hot pink glitter fashion. i'm in love with glitter toes. a woman HAS to have sexy toes going into labor (just my opinion).
5. only four more days of having this watermelon attached to me (bittersweet?). eek!
6. my carpets are CLEAN!
7. costco STILL has my cherries! my tastebuds have been satisfied for almost two weeks (yesss).
8. aside from hanging things on the walls, the nursery is pretty much DONE- and i love it. i hope you will love it, too. pictures to be posted very soon.
9. i got new contacts. trees have leaves again! the mountains and the sky really are two separate things. i can see all 10 toes (well, sort of...the whole "swelling thing" kind of blurs them together too).

so today, i am happy and joyful.

11 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

You are so cute. I'm glad that things are going so well. I hope you got my message the other day on your phone. Please let me know when baby C comes. Good luck the next few days. Love you!

{amy k.} said...

4 days! I can't believe it... I keep checking here thinking "did she have her?!" I'm so excited for you. I agree with the toes thing... it's a must- you've got to have something sparkly and pretty to look at while you're pushing! (just a guess, I don't know that from experience or anything.) I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery and even more I can't wait to see pictures of baby! Good luck, love you!

Tiffany Johnson said...

You're so cute. But you are so in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking that since I didn't hear back from you that you had your baby! STINKER!!! :-) I still love you! I'm glad things are going well for you! Getting so CLOSE!!!

Brooke said...

oh marcia! I LOVE YOU !!! im dying to see that post that mike will have to post saying!!!!! BABY IS HERE!!!! then followed my a call for pictures! YEAAAAAAH!! Im so excited for you to be a mommy!

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Wow! All of that is so exciting! We're so happy for you! I left you a totally rambling voicemail the other day! Ha ha sorry about that! We are so excited for you two!

Megs said...

2 days to go (June 2nd) - that's unbelievable! I hope all goes well!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

I keep checking your blog waiting for you to announce your new arrival. I'm so excited for you!

Jake and Ashlee said...

I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see this little baby!

Jon & Jenelle said...

Congratulations and good luck tomorrow. What a wonderful mommy this sweet little girl will have. Hope it all goes smooth! I cant wait to see pictures!

Savannah said...

Bonne Chance! baby C is sure to be one cute + adorable little peanut. xoxo.

Lacey Jay said...

Hey- I just realized on your blog you have 0 days to go til baby arrives... How exciting. I hope everything goes smoothly:) You're gonna be such a cute mom