thank you for bringing these tiny, yet HUGE joys into my life these last few weeks. i always seem indebted to you.
1. school's out for summer! as much as i'll miss my kindy's, i feel so blessed to have made it to the end.
2. my refrigerator is clean! (thanks M!)
3. i got a job for next year (hugest sigh of relief EVER). Manila Elementary, here i come!
4. i have an appointment for monday morning at 9:00 am to get my toes re-done in this fabulous hot pink glitter fashion. i'm in love with glitter toes. a woman HAS to have sexy toes going into labor (just my opinion).
5. only four more days of having this watermelon attached to me (bittersweet?). eek!
6. my carpets are CLEAN!
7. costco STILL has my cherries! my tastebuds have been satisfied for almost two weeks (yesss).
8. aside from hanging things on the walls, the nursery is pretty much DONE- and i love it. i hope you will love it, too. pictures to be posted very soon.
9. i got new contacts. trees have leaves again! the mountains and the sky really are two separate things. i can see all 10 toes (well, sort of...the whole "swelling thing" kind of blurs them together too).
so today, i am happy and joyful.