30 weeks! (minus a couple of days...)
my new favorite (and not so favorite) prego things:
1. she loves to roll...and stretch. i didn't realize that me feeing her move would be more than just short kicks... my favorite is feeling her stretch her back up against my tummy. it reminds me of Baloo from the Jungle Book movie scratching his back up against a coconut tree.
1a. i love watching my tummy as it shakes and rolls when she is moving like crazy. it is such a miracle!
2. i pee, all the time. i thought i peed a lot in the first trimester...but nothing compares to now. i drink 8 oz of water and i have to pee. i jump, i have to pee. i wake up, i have to pee. i cough, i have to pee. the urgency to pee is ruling my life.
3. i love that i love chocolate! i have never been a fan of chocolate...often making me an "outcast" of my gender. pregnancy has sweetened my tastebuds into craving chocolatey goodness 24-7. i relate to women in a way i've never been able to before.
4. i'm addicted to fruit. give me a nectarine, orange, grapes, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, apples, plums...you name it, i'm in HEAVEN.
5. maternity clothes were not made for me. especially pants. my legs are too short, my cuban butt is too big. please, somebody fix this problem.
6. i must exercise to feel good. weird, yet true. i think labor still freaks me out...and i somehow feel i need to be "in shape" for the blessed event. who knows.
7. i've never been so excited to be a mom...and for mike to be a dad. i am obsessed with babies and children of all kinds. i watch them (and wonder if their parents are creeped out by me and my staring) and try to imagine what my little girl will look like and be like. i cannot wait!