many of my cute friends have posted their "wish-lists" for christmas on their blogs...and, well, it inspired me. now, i don't think i ever remember making a wish list for any holiday or occasion. i don't really know why- i guess i just have that little kid in me that loves the element of suspense and surprise that comes with not knowing what you're going to get. still, M keeps on hinting that he would like some guidance this year...and, well it just seemed so fun!
(i'd like to preface this by saying this: i truly do have everything that i could hope for right now. i'm so happy with the man of my dreams, a baby-to-be, and wonderful family and friends! this list simply caters to my greedy side)
My Wish-list (from the elaborate to the simple)
1. A Kitchen Aid Mixer
2. Children's Books (i can't get enough!)
3. A New Apron (I like this one and this one best)
4. A Yoga Mat
5. New Converses
6. A Digital SLR Camera- like this one (in my dreams)
7. Anything for baking (cookie cutters, recipe books, etc)
8. Movies- any! Disney, HAIRSPRAY, old movies, etc.
9. Lip Gloss in Nymphette
10. Piano music from Pride and Prejudice
11. Navy Vans
12. An ultrasound to know if it's a boy or a girl!
13. One of these adorable Diaper Bags
14. Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits
A little self-indulgent...but everyone needs some wishes!