Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i hired a housekeeper.

meet my housekeeper:

she helps with the sweeping...

and even helps clean the broom when she's done.

she helps with sorting the laundry...

she helps me with the dishes...

and even unloads the dishwasher if i ask nicely.

but sometimes, she likes to take a break and eat the utensils.

since she's such a hard-worker...and mostly does it all with a smile, i let her take as many breaks as she wants. i'm a nice boss like that.

and, of course, she follows me EVERYWHERE to ask what to do next.
i love my little housekeeper.

needless to say: Ellie is into everything these days.
and it's never been more fun.

12 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

How cute;) I thought you really had hired someone based off of your title, i had a what the heck moment. She's adorable.

ClaysJenna said...

Marci...she is so cute!! Love those pictures...her smile will melt anyones heart, she sure melts mine:)

Kimberly said...

Darling post Marce! Ellie is just too cute.

Megs said...

She gets to be more fun to read about and so cute! My word she's darling.

Morgan said...

Marci sorry you don't really know me at all I am Nate's wife but I check in on your guys blog all the time and I am for sure you have the cutest little girl ever she is so adorable if I could have one just like here I would get preggy right now.

Adrienne said...

cute post

Ashley said...

Such a cute post! I love her little apron.

Anonymous said...

I love how you put that together, very cute! I wish I could be as easy-going when Sadie does those things.

Linda said...

Hey! Is your little housekeeper looking for other clients!? i NEED ONE just like her and your referral convinced me that she is just what I need!
Grandma Lynne's li'l apron looks perfect on her. I want to kiss her right now! I hope you payed your little housekeeper really well!
Love you!

Candace said...

Oh my gosh! Marci, she is the cutest little thing! I love her. I can see so much of you and Mike. Awww.

Are you getting ready for summer and finishing school? Good times ahead.

davis said...

cutest post ever.

Lynne said...

Good job! Train her while she's young and thinks it's all fun. I love the smiling while she's working. Very cute. I really like the apron too.